The other day I purchased a bottle of Wild One Malbec (Middle Sister Wine) from Target. I had never tried a Malbec before so I wasn’t expecting the spicy finish at the end. I loved the robust flavor of Wild One, just wanted to turn down the volume on the finish. SANGRIA would work perfect for this dilemma. The spicy flavor reminded me of a salsa so I knew peaches, mangos, and pineapples would work. I also knew after a long week I didn’t want to have to dice up the fruit into little pieces nor wait for the sangria to chill so frozen fruit was essential. Check out my creation.
- Bottle of Wild One Malbec (Middle Sister Wine)
- Lemon -Lime Seltzer Water (1 Liter)
- Frozen Strawberries (1/2 of 16 oz. package)
- Frozen Mango (1/2 of 16 oz. package)
- Frozen Pineapple (1/2 of 16 oz. package)
- Frozen Peaches (1/2 of 16 oz. package)
Take the frozen pineapples, mangos, peaches and strawberries and place it on the bottom of the pitcher. Only use half of the package for each fruit.
Pour the Wild One Malbec and seltzer over the fruit. Stir together and serve.
Leave us a comment and let us know how you like it.